1. Take Me to Church, Hozier. The song is fantastic, but I especially loved David LaChapelle’s moving video of dancer extraordinaire, Sergei Polunin. Choreography by Jade Hale-Christofi.
2. La Gozadera, Gente de Zona feat. Marc Anthony. My friend Esthela turned me on to this one. It has a danceability rating of 10.
3. Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars. I know, I know, this one came out in November 2014, and it’s nearly been played to death. I don’t care! I LOVE dancing to this song.
4. Bailando, Enrique Iglesias feat. Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona. For me, it’s always about dancing and this one is a keeper!
5. Dear Future Husband, Meghan Trainer. Love the fun, old school sound. Also fun to dance to!